Goodwood is home to an airfield built on legends. Originally created on land donated by Freddie March, the ninth Duke of Richmond, to assist the war effort, it was known as RAF Westhampnett and active from July 1940 to May 1946 as a Battle of Britain station. Today, it is a centre for flying excellence and offers an exciting range of flying experiences and lessons all involving breath-taking views of the South Downs and surrounding coast. Our Aerodrome collection is inspired by the glamour and thrill of flying.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.