Goodwood Shop Gift Guide 2023 Competition Terms
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE GOODWOOD ROAD RACING COMPANY LIMITED GOODWOOD SHOP GIFT GUIDE PRIZE DRAW
The terms and conditions set out in this section apply to all of the prize draw and draws operated by the Goodwood Group. Additional Terms and Conditions are included in Section 2.
1. WHO IS PROMOTING/SPONSORING THIS PRIZE DRAW?
The promoter of this PRIZE DRAW is the Goodwood Road Racing Company Limited (“Goodwood”), registered office: Goodwood, Chichester, West Sussex PO18 0PX. You can contact Goodwood at the above address.
2. CAN I ENTER?
You are eligible to enter this PRIZE DRAW if you meet the following requirements:
- You are over the age of 18; and
- You are NOT an employee or immediate family of an employee of any of the companies in the Goodwood Group; and
- You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this prize draw
3. RULES ABOUT ENTRY
Multiple from different email addresses can be made.
4. HOW ARE WINNERS SELECTED AND NOTIFIED?
We, or a company acting under our authorisation, will select one winner from all eligible entries received from entrants whose place of residence is within the UK. If you are the winner, we will notify you by sending an email message to the email address used at time of entry within 24 hours of the prize draw closing date. If our notification is returned as undeliverable, or we are unable to reach you for any reason, we may randomly select an alternate winner. If you are a potential winner, we may require you to sign a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release before the prize can be fulfilled.
5. WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS AM I AGREEING TO BY ENTERING THIS PRIZE DRAW?
By entering this prize draw, you agree:
- To abide by the Rules;
- To the extent allowable under applicable law, to release and hold harmless Goodwood and its respective advertising and promotional agencies and PRIZE DRAW judging organisation, the parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, assigns and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss, damage of any kind or disappointment arising from or in connection with this prize draw or any prize won save with respect to claims resulting from death or personal injury arising from Goodwood's negligence and with respect to claims resulting from fraud or any other liabilities that may not be excluded by law;
- That Goodwood’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this prize draw;
- That by accepting a prize, Goodwood may use your personal data online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this prize draw, without payment or compensation to you. The declaration of eligibility and liability / publicity release provided to the potential winner will make reference to obtaining your free consent to use your personal data.
- That you may be requested to take part in promotional activity and that your personal data, photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of you may be used in any publicity.
6. WHAT LAWS GOVERN THE WAY THIS PRIZE DRAW IS EXECUTED AND ADMINISTRATED?
In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of Goodwood shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. These terms and conditions, the conduct of this promotion and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this agreement.
7. DATA PROTECTION
8. CHANGING THESE TERMS
Goodwood reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw, or the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within these Rules. A copy of the Terms and Conditions may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Prize draw Terms & Conditions, The Goodwood Shop Marketing Team, Retail Office, Goodwood Motor Circuit, Goodwood, Chichester, PO18 0PH.
Goodwood accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. Goodwood further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Goodwood for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE GOODWOOD SHOP GIFT PRIZE DRAW (“Rules”)
The terms and conditions set out in this section apply to the THE GOODWOOD SHOP GIFT PRIZE DRAW. Additional Terms and Conditions applicable to all draws are included in Section 1.
This promotion will be simply referred to as the "Event” throughout the rest of these Rules. In these rules, "we," "our," and "us" refer to Goodwood Road Racing Club Limited, the sponsor of the draw. "You," "yourself" refers to an eligible draw entrant.
1. WHAT ARE THE START AND END DATES?
This prize draw starts at 10:00 hrs Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on 5th October 2023 and closes at 23:59 hrs Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on 31st October 2023 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the closing date will not be entered in to the prize draw.
2. HOW DO I ENTER? -
Enter your name and email address at shop.goodwood.com/giftcomp
3. WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
The prize will consist of:
- £250 to spend online at shop.goodwood.com in November 2023.
If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
If you are selected:
- You may not exchange your prize for cash or any other merchandise or services.
- If you accept a prize, you will be responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize, if any.
- Goodwood accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel and accommodation)